<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>The Order of Christ | xtameembb | Activity</title>
	<link>https://thesword.org/members/xtameembb/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://thesword.org/members/xtameembb/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for xtameembb.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 01:57:20 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.2.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c14c59d31f84a94a6a6745b106f42375</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.2 Livestream: Sigrika, Events, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/955/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 01:57:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.2 Livestream: Sigrika, Events, and Everything to Expect</p>
<p>The air around Solaris-3 grew thick with anticipation as March 13, 2026, approached. Kuro Games had finally pinned down the moment when its community would gather around screens: the Wuthering Waves 3.2 livestream would begin at 7:00 PM CST. From New Delhi to Auckland,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-955"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/955/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f84a51a4f2d13e88fbdcf41ddc34549</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Act 1 Guide: My 2026 Optimized Route to The Last [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/954/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 00:07:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Act 1 Guide: My 2026 Optimized Route to The Last Judge</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been playing Hollow Knight: Silksong since it dropped, and let me tell you, Act 1 is no walk in the park. It&#8217;s 2026 now, and while the game has been out for a hot minute, newcomers are still getting tangled up in Pharloom&#8217;s web. I&#8217;ve run this route a dozen times, so I&#8217;m gonna&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-954"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/954/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18cc1e3d461c50a92ce2b3c829d09aeb</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight Silksong: How Environmental Hazards and Tools [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/953/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 22:45:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight Silksong: How Environmental Hazards and Tools Redefine Combat</p>
<p>Since its 2025 release, Hollow Knight: Silksong has been celebrated as one of the most daring sequels in the modern metroidvania space. Team Cherry could have simply given players more of the original Hollow Knight, but instead the studio embraced radical change and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-953"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/953/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d550e8127f0622b16553f7a9ca450064</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Bilewater Map Guide: Find Shakra, Buy the Map, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/952/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 17:56:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Bilewater Map Guide: Find Shakra, Buy the Map, Survive the Poison</p>
<p>I still remember my first real trip into Bilewater in Hollow Knight: Silksong. I did not sip the water, obviously, because one sip would probably melt Hornet&#8217;s mask from the inside out. Even in 2026, after countless route videos and patch tweaks, Bilewater remains one of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-952"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/952/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cbac55e8c24933808458b3a4c3fa128</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Sequels That Took Forever and Somehow Nailed It
Hi, my name [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/951/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 07:16:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sequels That Took Forever and Somehow Nailed It</p>
<p>Hi, my name is a person who has watched too many teaser trailers, and I have a problem: I believe release dates are suggestions. Sometimes games get announced way too early. A flashy logo appears at Nintendo Direct, The Game Awards, Gamescom, or the late, great E3, and suddenly I am emotionally&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-951"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/951/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68f8d92beb88282576372a2b0df7ae47</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong's Steel Soul Mode: The Konami Code That Unlocks [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/950/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:17:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Steel Soul Mode: The Konami Code That Unlocks Pure Suffering</p>
<p>Let me be honest with you: I am not a masochist. At least, that is what I tell myself until I see a permadeath mode in a game I love. Then suddenly I am entering ancient cheat codes at 2 a.m., whispering &#8216;this will be fine&#8217; to my monitor. That is exactly what happened when I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-950"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/950/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f080f1f9e52f029efafb49d538d6f2a9</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong's Mixed Steam Reviews: A Translation Catastrophe [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/949/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 01:25:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Mixed Steam Reviews: A Translation Catastrophe (And Difficulty Woes)</p>
<p>So, I&#8217;ve been living under a rock—no, wait, I&#8217;ve been living in Hallownest for years, waiting for Silksong. And when it finally dropped, I was ready to lose another 100 hours of my life. But then I saw the Steam reviews. Ouch. &#x1f915;</p>
<p>As of 2026, the dust has settled a b&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-949"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/949/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">239a1a46fd4b0c84786950fbc9bf47f8</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong – Mastering Sister Splinter in 2 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/948/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 16:40:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong – Mastering Sister Splinter in 2026</p>
<p>In the sprawling, treacherous world of <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em>, few encounters test a player&#8217;s mettle quite like the battle against Sister Splinter. As of 2026, this boss remains a notorious roadblock for many adventurers navigating the thorny depths of Shellwood. While Sister S&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-948"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/948/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a66c460cdc2face9a0c90b463de94c44</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong – Putrified Ducts Route, Loot, and S [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/946/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 07:10:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong – Putrified Ducts Route, Loot, and Survival Guide</p>
<p>In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong players are still mapping every corner of Pharloom, and the Putrified Ducts remains one of the most elusive optional regions. It is among the couple of tricky areas that are only accessed through a specific route, and the path is not in p&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-946"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/946/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fefba4c8ef6878c7b8bbe1dbf6ba9068</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Beyond Shellwood: Hornet's Road to the Citadel in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/945/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 07:10:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Beyond Shellwood: Hornet&#8217;s Road to the Citadel in Silksong</p>
<p>The canopy of Shellwood had finally gone quiet. Hornet stood among the hanging vines with a new trick woven into her limbs — the Cling Grip, the wall-clinging skill that every traveler in Pharloom eventually needs and that no one can afford to skip. Shellwood is not an optional detour; i&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-945"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/945/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e757dbf8db95e89ed711645d3ff72519</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong Finally Made Me Love Metroidvania [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/944/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 04:43:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong Finally Made Me Love Metroidvania Combat</p>
<p>Combat is my love language. Whether I&#8217;m blasting Covenant in Halo, timing parries in Clair Obscur: Expedition 33, or flowing through a room of goons in Batman: Arkham, I stick with games because the fights feel good. I can forgive a mediocre story if the combat sings. I cannot&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-944"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/944/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0419f206e289952ed98d3d4d011adb03</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Act 2 Guide: Essential Steps and Where to Go [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/943/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 02:51:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Act 2 Guide: Essential Steps and Where to Go First</p>
<p>After defeating The Last Judge and triggering the Act 2 cutscene, Hornet finally enters the Citadel in Team Cherry&#8217;s Silksong. Unlike the more linear Act 1, Act 2 opens up a sprawling, interconnected map that has left many players wondering: what should they do first? With the game now&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-943"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/943/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50dac9b0c132b0c11670e054847321e6</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Magnetite Dice: How I Got It and Why It Matters
As [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/942/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 02:10:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Magnetite Dice: How I Got It and Why It Matters</p>
<p>As a longtime Hollow Knight fan who has been deep in Silksong’s 2026 meta, I can tell you that the Magnetite Dice is one of those tools that sounds like a joke until it saves your run. &#x1f3b2; It is a Yellow Tool, and its in-game description claims it brings luck to the wearer. After testing it a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-942"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/942/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a868418a6d568a9d927f4060fbab11fb</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong Best Tools: My Top Picks for Every [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/941/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 09:18:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong Best Tools: My Top Picks for Every Build in 2026</p>
<p>I have been neck-deep in <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em> since launch, and even in 2026, after all the patches, route tech, and community discoveries, the right Tool loadout still separates a clean run from a total rage-quit spiral. There are over 65 different Tool items in the game,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-941"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/941/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01a0853e357fc4998840eabd641aa5a8</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong: How I Got the Putrified Ducts Map for Free
In the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/940/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 08:17:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong: How I Got the Putrified Ducts Map for Free</p>
<p>In the vast, labyrinthine kingdom of Pharloom, a map is more than a tool—it&#8217;s a lifeline. I&#8217;ve spent countless hours wandering through Hollow Knight: Silksong, and I&#8217;ve learned that every Rosary counts. So when I discovered that the Putrified Ducts map could be acquired for free, I dropped e&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-940"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/940/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c055323bbc50be28457096e65f83e08b</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: From Clown Memes to Launch: Silksong's Miracle and Metroid [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/939/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 04:43:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>From Clown Memes to Launch: Silksong&#8217;s Miracle and Metroid Prime 4&#8217;s Long Wait</p>
<p>I still remember the exact moment I stopped treating Hollow Knight: Silksong like a myth and started treating it like a real game. When Team Cherry finally released its long-awaited Metroidvania on all platforms, I felt the same mix of disbelief and relief that had been&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-939"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/939/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43c950995790488ed70adf21cb83d29a</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight Silksong: The Best Endgame Build for Act 3
As [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/938/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 17:48:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight Silksong: The Best Endgame Build for Act 3</p>
<p>As of 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong presents players with seven unique crests and more than sixty tools, a combination that can overwhelm even veterans. By the time the final act arrives, the sheer number of options makes it difficult to know which crest, Silk Skills, and support tools will&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-938"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/938/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a83c6d3d6ce1581a27e6605deebacaf</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight Silksong: Mastering the Shaman Crest in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/937/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 08:09:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight Silksong: Mastering the Shaman Crest in 2026</p>
<p>Among the seven crests in <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em>, six can be acquired during the first two acts. The seventh—the Shaman Crest—is a late-game treasure that only appears in Act 3, and only after players have obtained the Silk Soar ability from the depths of The Abyss. This crest is wid&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-937"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/937/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc7e6976f040fe8b6aa5c1a94e852d5d</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: My Steel Soul Mode Survival Guide for Hollow Knight: [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/936/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 05:41:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Steel Soul Mode Survival Guide for Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026</p>
<p>I still remember my first Steel Soul Mode run in Hollow Knight: Silksong. It was early 2026, and I thought I knew every corner of Pharloom. Then permadeath reminded me that confidence is a trap. One bad dodge, one careless pogo, and everything I built was gone. I sat there,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-936"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/936/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dbbe3cae05502e1aa413d84dae64588</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Phantom of the Exhaust Organ: A Duel Worth Taking in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/935/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 05:33:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Phantom of the Exhaust Organ: A Duel Worth Taking in Silksong</p>
<p>Every so often a boss fight stops feeling like a wall and starts feeling like a conversation. In <strong>Hollow Knight: Silksong</strong>, that conversation happens high inside the Exhaust Organ, where an old master of the needle waits in silence for a challenger worth their time. Phantom is optional&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-935"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/935/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">baa54a9c00195014c1d5d8963b3b500a</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: How I Snagged Seeker's Soul in Silksong and Why It [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/934/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 03:29:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How I Snagged Seeker&#8217;s Soul in Silksong and Why It Matters</p>
<p>I’ll be straight with you: Bilewater is a nasty piece of work. I’d heard whispers about the Seeker’s Soul in Hollow Knight: Silksong, but I didn’t realize it would send me through one of the game’s most miserable optional areas. Still, as of 2026, if you’re chasing the secret Act 3, you&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-934"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/934/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5864516f1932a570c7ec18b4953b4b50</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Guide: Reach High Halls and Grab the Map Without [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/933/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 02:14:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Guide: Reach High Halls and Grab the Map Without Losing Your Mind</p>
<p>So you&#8217;ve clawed your way into the Citadel in <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em>, and now you&#8217;re staring up at High Halls like it&#8217;s the world&#8217;s most hostile apartment building. Well, it is. The Citadel is packed with platforming sections that will punish you for missing a single jump,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-933"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/933/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb3b566565fb7ccab664b8b034cc663e</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: How to Complete the Fine Pins Wish in Hollow Knight: [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/932/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:59:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How to Complete the Fine Pins Wish in Hollow Knight: Silksong</p>
<p>In the intricate, shadow-draped realm of Hollow Knight: Silksong, wishes are more than mere side quests; they are threads that pull players deeper into the game&#8217;s hidden corners. Among these, the Fine Pins wish offers a generous payout of Rosaries &#x1f3c6;, but it demands a trek across the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-932"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/932/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03dec4b90df16c5538e025062a0f0602</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong's Simple Keys and Locked Doors: A 2026 Guide to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/931/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 21:04:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Simple Keys and Locked Doors: A 2026 Guide to Rosaries, NPCs, and Secrets</p>
<p>In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong continues to be a labyrinthine metroidvania where backtracking is not a chore but a conversation with earlier failure. Among its most intriguing optional pursuits are the four Simple Keys, items scattered across the first two Acts.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-931"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/931/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">397a6f9aab9aa72b1cdaf0a8ab4a2a14</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Guide: The Great Taste of Pharloom Quest and All [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/930/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 18:36:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Guide: The Great Taste of Pharloom Quest and All Five Dishes</p>
<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong doesn&#8217;t exactly hand out its tastiest rewards on a silver platter. Some items simply won&#8217;t spawn until players get the ball rolling on a specific Wish — and the Great Taste of Pharloom quest is the poster child for that design philosophy. If a player w&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-930"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/930/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0144cb0ad266a4d720d0e6f59d96f60</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong Bellway Stations: My 12-Station [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/929/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:27:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong Bellway Stations: My 12-Station Fast-Travel Adventure</p>
<p>I’ll be honest: the first time I set foot in Pharloom, I got lost so many times that my compass tool filed a restraining order against me. Hollow Knight: Silksong is a gorgeous, sprawling, occasionally infuriating masterpiece, and if you skip the compass, you’re bas&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-929"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/929/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2c0389ba2aacce1c7d0a58acee929c9</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Grand Strategy Games That Still Steal Sleep in 2026
By 2026, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/928/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 11:50:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Grand Strategy Games That Still Steal Sleep in 2026</p>
<p>By 2026, the grand strategy genre has become a beautiful black hole for anyone with a spare evening and a weakness for maps. Mara, a longtime armchair emperor, sat down after dinner to play one more turn. When she finally looked up, the sun was rising, her coffee was cold, and she had&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-928"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/928/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">379b71614eff950909c6f9f627386c50</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op Preview: Supermassive's Haunting [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/927/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:19:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op Preview: Supermassive&#8217;s Haunting Test of Patience</p>
<p>Supermassive Games&#8217; takeover of the Little Nightmares series raised eyebrows among fans. The studio is known for cinematic horror and the Dark Pictures anthology, but gameplay depth has never been its strongest suit. Tarsier Studios left behind a sturdy framework, and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-927"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/927/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cabe4fec21b041fd17dd0d0347333fc2</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Little Nightmares 3: A Terrifying Co-op Dance Through The [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/926/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 12:10:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3: A Terrifying Co-op Dance Through The Carnevale</p>
<p>I still remember the moment I sat down at PAX West in Seattle, teaming up with another journalist to enter The Carnevale, the nightmarish fun fair at the heart of Little Nightmares 3. We had roughly an hour, two characters—Low and Alone—and a heady mixture of curiosity and dre&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-926"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/926/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">144d928e8dd9127f68535cb4336570d8</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Rite of the Pollip: My Hunt for Six Hearts in Silksong
I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/925/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 07:13:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Rite of the Pollip: My Hunt for Six Hearts in Silksong</p>
<p>I still remember the first time a Pollip Heart revealed itself to me in Hollow Knight: Silksong. I was wandering through Shellwood, a region that feels like a cathedral built by roots that never learned to stop growing, when a drift of purple petals caught my eye. They floated from a wall like&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-925"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/925/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5a1a278f17c5ad7d62f661df76124a6</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong in 2026: How I Use Mods to Tame Team Cherry’s B [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/924/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 06:04:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong in 2026: How I Use Mods to Tame Team Cherry’s Brutal Masterpiece</p>
<p>As a longtime Hollow Knight fan who has spent a lot of 2026 replaying Hollow Knight: Silksong, I can say this: Team Cherry’s sequel is brilliant, but it is also brutally hard. Is it harder than the original? I think so, at least in its opening hours. The game’s wider expos&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-924"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/924/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cad04e79dad87ca4c33af22e4c5b520b</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong's Multiplayer Mod: Two Hornets, One Nightmare, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/923/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:47:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Multiplayer Mod: Two Hornets, One Nightmare, and a Whole Lot of Cheese</p>
<p>Back in 2025, when <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em> finally dropped after what felt like an eternity of waiting, players everywhere rejoiced. Then they died. A lot. The game was tough as nails—or should we say, tough as a nail to the face—and while that&#8217;s par for the cou&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-923"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/923/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ea96d24c4f8bf84781a2fd3ca1e3c7f</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: 8 Co-op Games That Are Best Played with Strangers
Most [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/922/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 17:57:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8 Co-op Games That Are Best Played with Strangers</p>
<p>Most gamers have heard it a hundred times: &#8220;Co-op is always better with friends.&#8221; But for some games, the magic happens not in a Discord call with lifelong buddies, but in the unpredictable chaos of public lobbies and pick-up groups. There&#8217;s a unique thrill to entering a match with total strangers.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-922"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/922/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d7d0e8d0a58af25ce49a09bc9162266</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong's Insect Identity: Mapping Pharloom's Cast to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/921/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 13:16:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Insect Identity: Mapping Pharloom&#8217;s Cast to Real-World Bugs</p>
<p>Since Hollow Knight first invited players into Hallownest, Team Cherry has used the insect kingdom as both aesthetic and narrative engine. By 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong has had time to settle into the broader metroidvania canon, and its cast remains one of the richest&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-921"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/921/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2555bcf0728ae77bfa218384c59fc8df</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong's Steam Review Crisis: Negative Feedback Doubles [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/920/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 03:55:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Steam Review Crisis: Negative Feedback Doubles Original Hollow Knight</p>
<p>When Hollow Knight: Silksong finally launched in September 2025, it was supposed to be a victory lap for Team Cherry. The sequel had been one of the most anticipated indie games in recent memory, and its arrival set Steam ablaze with record-breaking player numbers.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-920"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/920/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40052ec2a0edc93c69cba7276c575e76</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong's Ascending Level Design Redefines [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/919/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 03:27:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Ascending Level Design Redefines Metroidvania Exploration</p>
<p>Level design is a cornerstone of the Metroidvania genre, and few games understand this as deeply as Hollow Knight: Silksong. In the 2017 original, players descended into the depths of Hallownest, gradually unraveling its mysteries. Silksong, however, flips the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-919"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/919/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3c994660126b83e9d87aa2b282e356e</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Widow Boss Guide: Silk Traps, Bells, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/918/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 22:48:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Widow Boss Guide: Silk Traps, Bells, and Patience</p>
<p>Bellhart&#8217;s haunting is not a subtle affair. The Widow of Bellhart pulls leftover Silk from Pharloom&#8217;s remnants, using it to puppeteer the town and summon a storm of bells. Hornet, the protagonist of Hollow Knight: Silksong, has every reason to cut the strings. And make no mistake: this&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-918"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/918/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b96761a5ad0ab1c8f6187696ff2c6f19</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Best Hollow Knight: Silksong Mods to Ease the 2026 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/917/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 18:12:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Best Hollow Knight: Silksong Mods to Ease the 2026 Journey</p>
<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong has finally stepped out of its shell, and by 2026 the community has already woven a surprisingly robust modding scene around it. While Team Cherry’s design choices are deliberate, many players still look for small conveniences that soften the challenge without b&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-917"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/917/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd76ff2644a5f2baf308f15506f44629</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Stole My Sleep and 5 Million Other Players Too
I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/916/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 11:28:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Stole My Sleep and 5 Million Other Players Too</p>
<p>I finally understand why people call <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em> a storefront-breaking event. On September 4, 2025, I sat down with snacks, tea, and the misplaced confidence of a person who had beaten the first game twice. By the time I blinked, Steam was wheezing, the Nintendo eShop was&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-916"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/916/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0d6bf03e08427e4787b042d12033995</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Mornye Team Guide: My Best Comps in Wuthering Waves
I'll be [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/915/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 06:39:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mornye Team Guide: My Best Comps in Wuthering Waves</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll be honest — when I first pulled Mornye, I expected another Verina clone I&#8217;d bench within a week. Instead, she quietly became the glue holding two of my favorite teams together. She&#8217;s a support in Wuthering Waves with universal buffs and healing, which means she can slot into almost any s&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-915"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/915/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4948f49fba25202cfd419ec1a7fb7c97</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1: Why Kuro Games' Open World Rewards a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/914/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 02:49:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1: Why Kuro Games&#8217; Open World Rewards a Return</p>
<p>Wuthering Waves has long since stopped being a curiosity and become a fixture. Kuro Games&#8217; story-driven action RPG has collected an array of prestigious awards and nominations, among them a TGA Player&#8217;s Voice win and a TGA Best Mobile Game nomination. Its reception on PC storefronts&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-914"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/914/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c9cde61485693d28e45b80c71904ae0</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: No, That Wuthering Waves Cyberpunk Crossover Isn't Canon, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/913/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 15:58:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, That Wuthering Waves Cyberpunk Crossover Isn&#8217;t Canon, Writer Says</p>
<p>So, I finally jumped into the Wuthering Waves x Cyberpunk: Edgerunners crossover, and honestly? It hit me harder than I expected. You get to run around Night City as Lucy and Rebecca, which is a wild sentence to type in 2026. The whole event is built on the aftermath of the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-913"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/913/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">315a0219604f3438931da97dc81a896b</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1 Release Date and Maintenance Times for [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/912/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:31:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1 Release Date and Maintenance Times for Aemeath Banner</p>
<p>Wuthering Waves version 3.1 is set to arrive in early February 2026, and players are already counting down the hours. With two new five-star Resonators—Aemeath and Luuk Herssen—joining the roster, along with reruns of Chisa and Lupa, the update promises to shake up team com&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-912"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/912/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3b0e1c44a4f6c8819c9fa3781197761</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.3: Hiyuki Hijacks My Sleep Schedule on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/911/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 07:43:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.3: Hiyuki Hijacks My Sleep Schedule on April 29</p>
<p>So here we are again. Me, sitting in front of a glowing monitor at an ungodly hour, refreshing a countdown timer like it owes me money, because <strong>Wuthering Waves 3.3</strong> has decided that April 29, 2026, at <strong>11:00 PM ET (UTC-4)</strong> is the perfect moment to rearrange my entire life. The servers&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-911"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/911/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cfadd4015245c82f5b036bd9942a26f</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves Charts a Course for Xbox as Version 3.3 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/910/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 07:00:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves Charts a Course for Xbox as Version 3.3 Approaches</p>
<p>Wuthering Waves has spent the better part of two years proving that a post-apocalyptic open world could feel brisk rather than bloated. Since its May 2024 debut, Kuro Games&#8217; flagship has grown from a scrappy challenger into one of the most respected live-service titles on the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-910"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/910/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47999a316cd0b7b37a5faccfae9de2d2</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Aemeath Best Teams in Wuthering Waves: Premium and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/909/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 05:59:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aemeath Best Teams in Wuthering Waves: Premium and Mono-Fusion</p>
<p>In 2026, Aemeath remains one of the strongest DPS characters in Wuthering Waves. Her damage ceiling is high, but reaching it depends on more than raw stats. Her rotations are complicated, and they shift based on the characters around her. That makes team building a core part of playing&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-909"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/909/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c3fc54eb3bd75587d602c6bcb129ffd</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves: Lucy's Best Team Compositions in 2026
In [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/907/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 19:59:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves: Lucy&#8217;s Best Team Compositions in 2026</p>
<p>In the ever-evolving meta of Wuthering Waves, Lucy remains a character whose potential is tightly interwoven with a single partner: Rebecca. Unlike many flexible supports, Lucy&#8217;s kit is designed with specific synergies that make her less of a plug-and-play unit and more of a specialized&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-907"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/907/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2b56373abf2fdaa1a0347927417682</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and Its [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/906/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:29:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and Its Astrite Codes</p>
<p>I have a ritual that begins long before a Wuthering Waves patch goes live: I clear a quiet hour, brew something too strong, and sit with my notebook like a lighthouse keeper cataloguing ships that never dock. On August 7, 2026, at 07:00 AM ET (UTC-4), that ritual returns for&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-906"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/906/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d424b59df725ac8f4c3a023a46afd13</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and My [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/905/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 06:54:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and My Hype</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been biting my nails waiting for Lucilla to finally drop in Wuthering Waves. Ever since the drip marketing teaser, I&#8217;ve been counting down the days like a kid waiting for Christmas. And now, with the release date confirmed for June 13, 2026, I can hardly contain my excitement. Let me&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-905"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/905/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c07bd3f8c51a600190443db8afca84b</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover's Cyberpunk Collab [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/904/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 05:16:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover&#8217;s Cyberpunk Collab Diary</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been staring at my screen for hours. The clock on my wall says 10:58 PM ET on June 7, 2026. Two minutes. Just two minutes until Wuthering Waves 3.4 goes live&#8230; assuming Kuro Games doesn&#8217;t throw a last-minute maintenance curveball. My coffee is cold, my chair has a permanent imprint of my&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-904"><a href="https://thesword.org/news-feed/p/904/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		